Thursday 19 July 2012

Weekly lesson: Eating Disorder


A disturbing topic but yet, need to be discussed. For the form 5, this is the video that I've used for my lesson this week under the theme Health. What say you? Do we need to suffer to be beautiful? Just a question for us to ponder. Some of the images might be disturbing to some people, but for the purpose to instil a good eating habit, I think this video is appropriate.

It's saddening to see that we have been bombarded with the false image of beauty. How YOU define beauty? Is it being skinny equals to being beautiful?

Need to grab some lunch. will be continued....

2 comments:

  1. errmmm,teacher...can i like post my comment here about the ' i love myself because...'? or do i need to post it somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashok for your question. I will upload a new entry in which you can comment on it later.

    ReplyDelete